Sunday, November 02, 2008

Busy week: Recruiting in LA, Energy Healing & Creating a blog

Busy week!

Presenting to an auditorium full of MBA students at UCLA is not my day job so it did zap some energy from me to fly to LA this week to speak to a group of bright young students at the Anderson School of Management. My colleague David was with me and we had a good recruiting session mingling with a very enthusiastic group. It must have been five years since I last visited LA. LA is pretty much the same except the hobos are now asking for a buck instead of a quarter, a good indicator of the the state of the economy.

I spent the weekend helping Lawrence, an energy healer and my newest friend, create a blog. He gave me a healing session and yes, I felt renewed and ready for the new week ahead. Yes it is the week that will make history!

Check out the blog:

http://the-healing-touch.blogspot.com

Lawrence, if you make it big in the city, remember to tell everyone I discovered you :-)

Cheers!

No comments: